Mary or Miriam = "their rebellion"
1) Mary the mother of Jesus
2) Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala
3) Mary, the sister of Lazarus and Martha
4) Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the less
5) Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas
6) Mary, a Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in Rom 16:6
Part of Speech: noun proper feminine
Of Hebrew origin [H4813]; Maria or Mariam (that is, Mirjam), the name of six Christian females: - Mary.
These two sites give similar information, with the definition from several dictionaries and statistics on the use of the word.
Perseus Digital Library
University of Chicago's Logion lexicon
Thayer's dictionary plus other information.
From this site's dictionary (in Italian)
Click on the first column to search for that word as a form of the root Μαρία; click on the second column to search for that grammatical form of the root Μαρία; click on the third column to search for that word and grammatical form; click on the total to search for the root Μαρία.