1) to adhere to one, be his adherent, to be devoted or constant to one
2) to be steadfastly attentive unto, to give unremitting care to a thing
3) to continue all the time in a place
4) to persevere and not to faint
5) to show one's self courageous for
6) to be in constant readiness for one, wait on constantly
Part of Speech: verb
Citing in TDNT: 3:618, 417
From G4314 and G2594; to be earnest towards, that is, (to a thing) to persevere, be constantly diligent, or (in a place) to attend assiduously all the exercises, or (to a person) to adhere closely to (as a servitor): - attend (give self) continually (upon), continue (in, instant in, with), wait on (continually).
|b associate closely||34.2|
|c serve personally||35.28|
These two sites give similar information, with the definition from several dictionaries and statistics on the use of the word.
Perseus Digital Library
University of Chicago's Logion lexicon
Thayer's dictionary plus other information.
From this site's dictionary (in Italian)
Click on the first column to search for that word as a form of the root προσκαρτερέω; click on the second column to search for that grammatical form of the root προσκαρτερέω; click on the third column to search for that word and grammatical form; click on the total to search for the root προσκαρτερέω.