Joseph = "let him add"
1) the patriarch, the eleventh son of Jacob
2) the son of Jonan or Jonam, one of the ancestors of Christ, Luk 3:30
3) the son of Judah [or Judas; better Joda] another ancestor of Jesus, Luk 3:26
4) the son of Mattathias, another ancestor of Christ, Luk 3:24
5) the husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus
6) a half-brother of Jesus Mat 13:55
7) Joseph of Arimathaea, a member of the Sanhedrin, who favoured Jesus. Mat 27:57,Mat 27:59; Mar 15:43,Mar 15:45
8) Joseph surnamed Barnabas Act 4:36
9) Joseph call Barsabas and surnamed Justus, Act 1:23
Part of Speech: noun proper masculine
Of Hebrew origin [H3130]; Joseph, the name of seven Israelites: - Joseph.
These two sites give similar information, with the definition from several dictionaries and statistics on the use of the word.
Perseus Digital Library
University of Chicago's Logion lexicon
Thayer's dictionary plus other information.
From this site's dictionary (in Italian)
Click on the first column to search for that word as a form of the root Ἰωσήφ; click on the second column to search for that grammatical form of the root Ἰωσήφ; click on the third column to search for that word and grammatical form; click on the total to search for the root Ἰωσήφ.